CloseYour cart

Rem Baby Play Mattress

999,95 ₺ 1.999,90 ₺
%50 discount
+%5 Money Transfer Discount

• Optimal support and comfort provided by a foam layer.
• The soft fabric, crafted from natural milk protein, offers moisture absorption and antibacterial properties.
• Versatile mattress
• Cover with zipper, washable for convenient cleaning.
• Suitable for all 4 seasons, double-sided use
• Height: 4cm(+/-1)
• 100 Day Trial, 2 Year Guarantee
• 10 Year Guarantee on the spring system

servis bannerı 1 servis bannerı 2 servis bannerı 3

Shipping in Germany

All orders placed before 14:00 will be dispatched via DHL Express or Freight Cargo, based on the mattress size. Your package will be delivered within three working days from the order date. We offer free shipping for all mattress orders.

100 Days Return Policy

We are committed to the quality of our products and believe that both you and your child will be pleased with your new Hibboux items. If, however, you are not content with your mattress, we accept returns of any mattresses bought through our website within 100 days from the purchase date. You will have received a plastic sheet with your delivery to repack the mattress for return. After your return request has been logged with our customer service team, we will notify our transport company, which will then reach out to set up a pick-up date. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment after we have received and processed the returned item in our warehouse. The time frame for the refund to appear in your account may vary between 5 to 10 working days, depending on your original payment method. If you have more questions you can visit our page.

3 instalments for all products without maturity difference

You can view the detailed instalment table on the basket page and at the payment step.

sertifika ikonları
sertifika ikonları

Milk Fabric Softness

The milk fabric, enriched with natural milk fibers, provides a soft and smooth surface, ideal for your baby. The included casein proteins help maintain the skin's moisture balance, ensuring a gentle and pleasant sleeping experience.

Moisture Management with Milk Fibers

Milk fibers are naturally designed to facilitate moisture flow, offering excellent moisture absorption to maintain bed temperature balance. This capability allows for a comfortable sleep environment by preventing your baby from sweating and swiftly removing absorbed moisture.

Antibacterial Milky Fabric

Thanks to its natural composition, milky fabric possesses antibacterial properties. Its channeled fiber structure enhances air trapping, reducing bacterial growth and ensuring a clean, airy sleep space for your baby.

Spinal Development Support

From newborn stages, baby mattresses should be firm to prevent sinking and maintain the spine's natural shape. A denser foam layer ensures the necessary support for your baby's growing spine.

Pressure-Point Tailored Support

The Nest mattress is designed to match your baby's pressure points, offering undisturbed sleep through its unique combination of comfort layers and springs that contour to body shape.


Mattresses for playpen beds are crucial for their convenience and easy transport, similar to crib mattresses. The REM bed, supporting your baby from the newborn stage, ensures seamless sleeping comfort and spill prevention, making it perfect for both sleep and playtime.

Practical and Portable

This mattress, designed to be as foldable and portable as your playpen, is ideal for travel and brief visits. It doubles as a floor play mat, safeguarding your baby from hard surfaces while providing new areas for play.

Products Preferred Together

Rem Baby Play Mattress
999,95 ₺ 1.999,90 ₺
1.699,75 ₺ 1.999,90 ₺

Do you still have questions?

Our REM baby model serves multiple functions. It's suitable for use in a playpen or as a play mat and can be utilized during various developmental stages, whether your baby is lying down or sitting up.

If you decide to exchange your purchased mattress for a different one within the first 100 days, start by reaching out to our customer service to file an exchange request. Once your request is processed, the original mattress will be returned. If you opt for a different model or size, the price difference between the old and new mattress will be settled accordingly: you'll either be refunded if the new mattress is cheaper, or you'll pay the extra if the new mattress is more expensive. After payment adjustments, the replacement mattress will be ordered and dispatched to you.

If you decide to return your purchased mattress for an exchange, 30% of the cost of the replacement mattress will be deducted, and you will receive a refund of the remaining 70%. The 100-day trial period applies solely to the initial mattress purchase. For any subsequent exchanges or returns beyond the first mattress, a 30% deduction will be applied.

Recently viewed

What are you looking for?