Questions keeping you up at night…
1. Does it make sense to buy a mattress from the internet?
You're wondering how one can choose a mattress without touching or seeing it? What you should really be wondering is how one does it without actually sleeping on it! That's why it actually makes a lot of sense to buy your mattress from our Hibboux site, which gives you the chance to truly test your mattress in your own time.
2. What happens if I'm not happy with the mattress I purchased?
Unlike the 1 minute you'll have to test your mattress in a store; you'll have nothing short of 365 nights in the comfort of your own home to decide whether you are happy with your Hibboux mattress. And if you're not totally happy, we'll be happy to come take it back from you.İt's that easy!
3. Isn't returning something a hassle though?
As sorry as we'll be to hear you're not happy with your mattress; that's all that's needed for you to return it. Just inform us and we'll take it back. Unconditionally. No questions asked.
4. Returning internet purchases is already a nuisance but how on earth do I return a mattress?
No panic, no one's asking you to haul your mattress over to your nearest post office! We'll have it picked up from your door as carefully and easily as it came. Your only job is to decide whether you're happy with it or not; and our stats are betting there's a 98% chance you will be!
5. What happens if I'm happy with my mattress but something goes wrong after the 100 nights are over ?
The 100 nights are valid for unconditional returns. Beyond that, your mattress is warranted for 10 years; as we're confident no issues will arise from our product itself.
6. Is the return policy and warranty only valid for the mattresses?
We stand behind all our products. This is why we also accept unconditional returns of our bed linens and home textile products for a period of 30 days.
7. Do you have any documentation testifying that your products really don't contain any harmful chemicals or carcinogens?
Of course; we've even got a certificate for it! All Hibboux products carry the OEKO- TEX® stamp of approval, which is internationally the most important ecological quality certificate. It attests that no harmful substances were used to produce a product.
8. Are you just animal and nature lovers or do you have any proof of being environmentally friendly?
We are indeed animal and nature lovers; and that's what pushes us to be ecological. We use recyclable raw materials to promote environmental sustainability; and we refuse to use bird feathers or goose down in our products. Production that respects both animals and nature is one of our founding prinicpals.
9. You claim that your products are good quality, healthy, natural and eco-friendly. If this were all true wouldn't your products be more expensive?
Instead of foregoing any of the elements that truly matter, we chose to forgo other cost augmenting factors. We have no stores, which means no store-related expenses like rent, staff, insurance, electricity, etc. Rather than reflect nonexistent costs, we choose to offer quality and healthy products at affordable prices.
10. What happens if I ordered the wrong product by mistake?
It can happen to anybody. If you want to change what you got for another product we'll do just that for you; provided it's within the relevant return period.
11. How do I know you can be trusted with my credit card details?
All client personal data is protected by our international information security standard PCI DSS payment system as well as our secure infrastructure. So, shop with your mind at ease.